Starting from every Friday until Wednesday morning.
The offer is available from 7th May to 24th of June and from 2nd of September to 7th of October 2022.
Cooking lessons in a farmhouse in Tuscany! Genuine, everyday dishes produced in Tuscan kitchens for family gathering and every day sensorial delights selecting ingredients in season preparing and cooking all to be tasted and enjoyed by all.
Spend Your days in Tuscany to enjoy Italian and Tuscan cuisine in a Real Farm!
We will learn to make: Fettuccine, potatoes and semolina gnocchi, ravioli, and “ribollita”, we will taste local cheese and ham.
Moreover, there will be the opportunity to meet people coming from other parts of the world and other nations!
1030,00 € for 5 nights for 2 people.
For a couple with a non cooking friend or partner, the price is 965,00€, as non cooking partners will participate in lunches.
Our offer for 2 people includes:
5 nights in a double room € 420 for 2 people.
5 delicious breakfasts for two people with moka coffee, tea, herbal tea, yogurt, juices, cereals and only local milk, fruits, homemade jams, tasty cookies and cakes included in room price.
5 dinners at the farm at 300 € for 2 people
3 cooking lessons lasting 2h and 30 minutes each. Total cost € 300,00 for 3 lessons for 2 people with lunch included.
The first class will be dedicated to pasta making, the second to wine and the third to the Italian antipasto.
A visit to the Cecina food market, one of the larger markets in Tuscany, with an incredible variety of food. we reach the market by our own car. The market is only on Tuesday.
Visit to Viti Palace in Volterra at 10 € at the entrance for one person.
–arrival and welcome aperitive with Statiano wine,“bruschette” with extra virgin olive oil, local “pecorino” cheese and marmalade of apple quince and grapes.
– Double bedrooms will have fresh “fiori di campo” (wild fresh flowers) in May and June, a basket with locals and organic fresh fruit, and the possibility to make a delicious espresso in their bedroom.
In the common area, everyday from 5 o’clock p.m., guests will find a buffet with lemon water, ginger hot infusion, water and a fresh cake or homemade biscuits.
-Dinners from 7,30 dinners at the farm. with the sunset..
–Breakfast from 8.30 to 10.00 a.m
-at 11.00 we will have a trek around the farm, walking along the Fiascolla stream and in the woods, and having a picnic near the vineyard.
-From 2 pm you can move to Volterra on Your own and guests can do a tour of Volterra on their own. It is such an incredible town!
– at 4.00 pm meeting point at Piazza dei Priori, Consorzio Turistico to visit Palazzo Viti with its marvellous collection until 5.30 p.m.
– back to the agriturismo.
– 7,30 p.m dinner at the farm with the view of the sunset.
– breakfast from 8.30 a.m to 10.00 a.m
– 11.30 / 13.00 cooking lesson: handmade pasta: ravioli, gnocchi and Fettuccine. We will enjoy our pasta all together for lunch.
– 5/7,00 pm cooking lesson: how to prepare a nice and quick italian aperitivo.
-8.00 p.m dinner at the farm
– Breakfast from 8.30 to 10 a.m
-11.00/1.00 pm: tasting wine, some points on how our wine is produced, some historical story telling about Sangiovese, how to preserve its flavor and chemical substances, how to possibly drink it..
Time to visit San Gimignano, the with its medieval towers at only 60 minutes by car, or Bolgheri with its famous wine at only 30 minutes from here, or to visit the Baratti Gulf with its sandy beach and its etruscan necropolis at only 30 minutes’ drive, of last but not least, the nearby castle of Querceto with its wonderful view, especially for the e-bike lovers and wine lovers.
– at 7.30 p.m dinner at the farm.
–breakfast from 8.00 to 9.00
– transfer to Cecina to visit the local food market and buy food to prepare an apericena.
– 5.00 pm how to prepare a quick and memorable “apericena”
Hurry to Book!
tel +39 3385057879
mail: [email protected]